Become a Pragmatist
Pragmateam is growing and looking to connect with like-minded practitioners. If you are proud of your craft, have rock-solid software development fundamentals and are curious to continue to learn, get in touch.
We are a team of Agile practitioners who are passionate about driving delivery and business outcomes for our partners, focusing on empathy for end users and problem solving.
Foundations: strong computer science background, laying the foundations of solid (immutable) principles to back up their experience as latest technologies emerge
Full Stack: experience in front and backend technologies, designing fit for purpose and maximising delivery efficiency
Agnostic: technology and methodology agnostic, flexible within client existing environment and adapting as needed
Pragmatic: approach to product delivery, employing fit-for-purpose quality principles
Community: appetite to give back to the software community, either through public speaking, attending meetups and conferences as well as active contribution to open source projects
Improvements: curiosity to learn, constant reflect and improve
Agile Delivery Lead
- Manage Agile delivery teams, providing leadership and pragmatic structure
- Understand and demonstrate how Agile works at team and program level
- Coach and develop team members when required
- Lead inception workshops to break down and plan upcoming work
- Provide leadership within Pragmateam and client, with team and senior leaders
- Be hands-on when required, a “doer” not a “manager”
- People management of Pragmatists, personal growth and performance
- Be a champion for continuous improvement, with a focus on team/organisation health
- Have the ‘war stories’ of a similar role for 4+ years
Full Stack Software Engineer
Software engineer with demonstrable experience of best-practice with Angular.js and responsive HTML/CSS. Experience with Node.js and other OO languages.
- 1+ years commercial experience with Angular.js or Node.js
- 4+ years in software development
- Experience with Object Orientated
- Test driven development, automation, patterns, refactoring
- Full Stack development with Node.js
- Experience with mobile responsive web apps
- Public GitHub or BitBucket repo
Apply for a Role
All Pragmatists have deep experience across coaching and delivery within a diverse range of industries and countries.
We are passionate about helping our clients achieve both their strategic and tactical goals, whilst working closely with the teams to enable sustainable capability uplift.