Beyond Scrum Master - 9th August
As an Agile practitioner, you already know that there is world beyond Scrum. You understand the challenges of scaling Agile within your organisation. As an aspiring leader the expectations of you are increasing. Maybe you are curious about other ways of working, like Design Thinking or Lean.
Our 1-day “Beyond Scrum Master” course will take you beyond the realms of Agile, you'll expand your toolkit to communicate more effectively and influentially, and be able to support scaling efforts.
Our training is:
Relevant. Our "Beyond Scrum Master" trainers are practitioners who spend time with teams in the trenches as much as they do operating on the senior leadership level. We bring the training to life with war stories and case studies.
Pragmatic. The training is methodology agnostic and focuses on practices, tools and techniques that work.
Hands-on. You will experience Agile ways of working through simulations, exercises and discussion.
You will learn about
- Understanding day-to-day value of design techniques
- Measuring experiments for impact
- Translating strategy into an actionable product backlog
- Focus on flow to enable efficient product delivery
- Deepdive into systemic product and team flow
- Powerful delivery of candid feedback
- Getting into the coaching habit
- Team cohesion and focus
- Creating a learning culture through through rewards & recognition
- Managing expectations in a complex environment
- Navigating the transformation pendulums
- Scaling Agile within the enterprise
- Introducing Agile governance into a traditional PMO
- Breaking away from the yearly funding cycle
What you’ll walk away with
After attending the training, you will receive:
- Exclusive access to Pragmateam’s alumni learning community on Slack
- Physical workbook with main concepts, explanations and reference guides
- A digital copy of the slide deck
- Photos from the training and exercises
- Your own little agile starter kit including sharpies and post-its
This training is one day and is limited to fifteen participants, enabling us to focus our attention on your specific questions.
This is a very practical course and participants will build up their toolkit of tools and techniques to put into use the very next day. The training will run 9am to 5pm with short breaks for morning and afternoon tea. The exact location will be sent to you closer to the date.
If you have any further questions, get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can discuss your training needs and alignment with our course.
Upcoming Training Courses
Other Training Courses
We offer a number of different training courses for roles, teams and organisations at scale.